With organizations with complex email infrastructure, implementing SPF (Sender Policy Framework) is no easy feat! If you’ve ever encountered the “SPF PermError: Too Many DNS Lookups,” know that your email deliverability is out for a toss owing to the SPF fail.
But why does this error message strike?
The SPF record has a DNS lookup limit of 10, and if your record reaches this limit, you will encounter an SPF PermError or SPF permanent error.
By employing the SPF Flattening tool, you can address this issue and compress your record to ensure it contains fewer than 10 DNS lookups. This consolidation is particularly valuable for organizations using various email services, such as cloud-based providers, marketing automation platforms, and third-party email gateways.
Do you think your organization needs SPF Flattening but are unsure how to go about it? In this guide, we’ll help you make informed decisions that enhance your email security posture with the best SPF flattening tool for your organization’s unique needs.
AutoSPF is an award-winning SPF solution trusted by over 1000 businesses daily to automatically flatten and compress all their domains within the SPF, eliminating the need for additional DNS lookups. By solving the issue of ‘Too Many DNS Lookups,’ AutoSPF ensures guaranteed email deliverability for email senders and domain owners while maintaining and updating a real-time, extensive database of all the flattened records.
What to Expect?
- Eliminate the possibility of your important emails ending up in spam.
- Solve SPF challenges with near-zero configuration; simply copy, paste, and replace your SPF record in less than 60 seconds.
- Save time on cleaning up your legacy records before automatically flattening them.
- Seamless, hassle-free maintenance of your SPF record with regular checks for vendor changes or updates every 5 minutes.
- Compatibility with every email platform & tool, including Gmail, Salesforce, Office 365, and other additional third-party tools.
- Plus plan with unlimited monthly email volume for a single domain, ideal for startups & small businesses: $37/month.
- Premium plan with unlimited monthly email volume for five domains, ideal for medium-sized businesses: $97/month.
- Enterprise plan with unlimited monthly email volume for ten domains, ideal for enterprise organizations: $387/month.
PowerDMARC is a SaaS platform that empowers organizations to bolster their defenses with a comprehensive suite of email authentication solutions, such as DMARC, SPF, DKIM, MTA-STS, and BIMI, along with other state-of-the-art tools. PowerDMARC’s SPF flattening tool is a one-click solution that instantly flattens SPF records to a single include for multiple domains and accounts while keeping them up-to-date with any changes made to authorized IPs.
What to Expect?
- Stay under the lookup limit at all times without having to worry about limiting your senders.
- Leverage PowerSPF to update the IPs of third-party vendors with ease.
- Copy and paste your old SPF record into an SPF Flattening tool to generate an optimized record in one click.
- Avoid any errors, limits, or configurations in your SPF record with PowerSPF.
- Ensure enhanced email deliverability.
- Free Plan for personal, non-commercial use: $0.
- Basic Plan for small business owners and startups: $8/month.
- Enterprise Plan: Quote on Request.
- MSP/MSSP: Quote on Request.
EasyDMARC is a cloud-based email authentication and deliverability platform that offers a wide range of tools and services to help protect businesses from grave cybersecurity threats, such as phishing, email spoofing, ransomware, etc.
With an expansive portfolio of comprehensive security solutions, it strives to foster a risk-free and safe growth zone. To address the issue of “Too many DNS Lookups,” EasySPF uses a dynamic SPF flattening algorithm that swaps the domain included in your record with IP addresses.
What to Expect?
- Set up the SPF record on the DNS with one click.
- Configure, monitor, and keep an SPF record up-to-date with a centralized interface that is straightforward and easy-to-use.
- Solve 10 DNS lookup limitations.
- Intuitive tool that allows easy copying and pasting of the record into your DNS provider without any syntax knowledge.
- Prevent any SPF configuration errors.
- Free Plan for one domain and 10,000 emails: $0.
- Plus Plan for two domains and a minimum of 1,000,000 emails: $35.99/ per month.
- Premium Plan for four domains for 1,000,000 emails: $71.99/ per month.
- Enterprise Plan for a custom quantity of domains and unlimited emails: Quote on Request.
MxToolbox, with almost two decades of industry experience, offers a range of free Blacklist, DNS, and Email tools, along with paid Email Delivery solutions, to assist companies in optimizing their email delivery. MxToolbox’s SPF Flattening Tool is an intuitive tool that helps you manage complex SPF records and messages and ensures that your messages evade the dreaded DNS lookup errors.
What to Expect?
- Offers comprehensive insights into the placement of your delivered messages in the recipient’s inbox.
- The MxToolbox Complaints gathers, aggregates, and analyzes feedback information from Inbox Providers.
- Improve email deliverability.
- Analysis of the blacklist reputation of all your email-sending sources, including IP addresses of third-party senders.
- Detects and reports any latency issues when sending or receiving emails.
- Free plan with blacklist monitoring for one domain: $0/month.
- Delivery Center plan for five domains: $129/month.
- Delivery Center Plus plan with Advanced Email Delivery Threat Tools for five domains: $399/month.
Red Sift OnDMARC
Red Sift OnDMARC is a cloud-based DMARC, DKIM, and SPF configuration and management platform that helps maintain a safe and reliable email infrastructure with a wide range of services. Dynamic SPF is a feature in OnDMARC that helps you overcome the 10 DNS lookup limit in an effective and simple way.
What to Expect?
- Ensure maximum resilience with the Dynamic SPF infrastructure that is hosted by Google and backed by an Anycast network.
- Stay within the SPF lookup limit and resolve email deliverability issues.
- Seamlessly configure SPF for new sources on Dynamic SPF, integrated with OnDMARC.
- Gain access to real lookups on the providers’ includes with their published TTL.
- Basic plan for small organizations with a simple email setup: $35/Per month.
- Essentials plan for growing organizations: $249/per month.
- Professional plan for organizations upto 100 employees: $619/per month.
- Enterprise plans for enterprise-scale: Quote on Request.
Feeling overwhelmed by choices? When it comes to choosing a reliable and efficient SPF flattening tool for your organization, it is crucial you make an informed choice, taking all the factors that are critical to your organization into consideration. Designed to alleviate the complexities of SPF management, AutoSPF ensures a seamless and secure email authentication process. To learn more about our services, get in touch with our team of experts today!